Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rashmi Desai's Bio on Facebook

Rashmi has her bio updated on her facebook like page. Not sure if this is the official like page of Rashmi Desai, still there there thousands of like for her page. This is a short bio from her facebook page.

"I'm an Indian actress. I've acted in Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri and Bhojpuri movies. I've changed her name from Divya Desai to Rashmi Desai.

I've worked in bhojpuri films like 'Balma Bada Naadan', 'Kab Hoi Gawana Hamaar' and 'Bambai Ki Laila Chapra Ka Chaila' is now playing main lead role in B.R. Films' new T.V. Serial, " Pari Hoon Main' on 'Star One'.

I'm working in popular daily show Uttaran on COLORS,"

Also she has number of pics in her facebook like page. She looks beautiful as usual.

rashmi desai
Rashmi Desai | Beautiful Smile



rashmi desai
Rashmi Desai | In a popular dance show

rashmi desai

rashmi desai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...